Extra thanks to the guy from Bike Pirates who helped me get all pumped up at the start of last Friday’s Critical Mass. Dude helped out a lot of people that way. You don’t want to be doing a critical mass ride on soft tires.
My bad for not doing this the day of.
(Update: Through the miracle of social media, I’ve identified bike-pump dude as Geoffrey Bercarich, who’s just added me to the Toronto Critical Mass group. And people say Facebook’s a time-suck.)
- Video from Toronto #CriticalMass ride, July 29, 2011 | #bikeTO
- I always said cyclists were clowns, but this is ridiculous … | #CriticalMass #BikeTO
- Images from #CriticalMass ride, July 29, 2011 | #BikeTO
- ‘I’m driving,’ Ford says after learning he won’t be charged in cellphone incident – CityNews
- Everything that’s wrong with our oil-soaked industrial economy, in one amazing poster | Grist
- On Scofflaw Cyclists & Exemplary Motorists (and other urban myths) | #bikeTO #TOpoli