… but once again, seems that motorists’ worst enemy is … other motorists.
Hey! I’ve got an idea! Let’s not use the designated parking spots at the LCBO – let’s just park right in front of the door, make it that much harder for everyone else to get in and out, and block access to TWO designated disabled spots!
Yep. Those cyclists sure are a pain in the ass, aren’t they.
Sent from my BlackBerry
- The #WarOnTheCar heats up …
- Another dispatch from the front in the #WarOnTheCar
- On Scofflaw Cyclists & Exemplary Motorists (and other urban myths) | #bikeTO #TOpoli
- What happens when you design cities around cars
- Video from Toronto #CriticalMass ride, July 29, 2011 | #bikeTO