On the off chance that the threat from Islamismisticism or whatever might be just a tad, er, exaggerated for political reasons …
This is part of why that little ninny at York shouldn’t become today’s Shiny ObjectTM.
- How Ottawa reacts to leaks: apparently there’s a new approach | #cdnpoli
- Via @awsamuel: Riot vigilantes speak for themselves
- Crowdsourced surveillance turns ugly. Who could have predicted?
- Via Politics Respun: the Canucks riot and the narrative of division
- We’ve seen Big Brother, and he is us: On the dangers of crowdsourced surveillance
- Perhaps the best analogy in the history of the entire Internet | #uspoli #teabaggers
- 14 Propaganda Techniques Fox “News” Uses to Brainwash Americans | Truthout
- What to do about vertical integration? Absolutely nothing | via @peternowak