Further to last night’s post.
Pretty hard to get decent video at night with an inexpensive camera, so I stripped out the audio. I’m not especially religious, but for whatever it’s worth, I thought it was incredibly moving. Bearing witness, in the sight of God, and all that. Simple, straightforward and bearing authentic moral clarity.
Thought it was worth posting in light of some schmuck’s characterization of the Occupiers as an “evil presence.” Talk about desperation.
Perhaps they can go minister to Sue Ann at her occupation …
- Video: Occupy Toronto, one month in | #OccupyTO #TOpoli #cdnpoli
- @Cityslikr, @NickKouvalis, and the need for civility in public discourse | #TOpoli #TeamFord
- Chris Hedges Arrested in Front of Goldman Sachs – via Truthdig | #OWS #classwarfare #uspoli
- The #Occupy movement and the U.S. party system: a prescription?
- More on the #Occupy movement and the failure of current forms of politics, via @pogge411
- Revisiting #FordNation: some hard truths | #TOpoli @cityslikr @trishhennessy