First image is from Posterous, while the rest are from Tumblr. Not judging.
You may also note that the audio content in the related links is hosted on Posterous. Some of these were done before I started using Posterous to auto-update Tumblr, mind you.
And in addition, the words of Professor Crabwise Stabbington may be apropos …
- Another posterous / tumblr comparison …
- Twosterous? Pitter? WTF?
- Audio: The Protest Chaplains’ prayer vigil at Occupy Toronto
- While we’re on the subject of civic virtue …
- A little mobile multimedia test
- Adding multimedia shouldn’t be complicated