Ossington community members, not content with being portrayed by media gatekeepers as anti-development NIMBY zealots, stage a 109-second sit-in to demand development with vision.
Yes, we’re advocating for community, sensible development, critical thought, and nuance. Radical notions, I know.
H/t Joel Richardson, @SuitManPower, @OssingtonCA, and my neighbours.
- Silent flash mob coming soon to an intersection near you
- Urban form: neighbourhoods, NIMBYs, and nuance | #TOpoli
- Nuance, complexity, and why progressives are frequently at a disadvantage | #TOpoli #onpoli #cdnpoli
- Trinity Bellwoods farmers’ market | #foodporn #Toronto
- Ossington Village Alleyway Party (alainsojourner.com)
- Host a Wizard of ‘Oss’ Pub Crawl (juliecreen.wordpress.com)
- The Pour Boy (roxymoss.com)
- Bikes, BIXI and the public good | #TOpoli #onpoli (solchrom.wordpress.com)
- Rob Ford ‘resign’ rally set for today (o.canada.com)
3 thoughts on “Video: Suitman event for Ossington | #TOpoli”